Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been presented elsewhere (except in the form of a thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another conference. The submitting speaker should ensure that the abstract publication has been approved by all other co-authors.
- Oral Presentation
- Poster presentation
- All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
Please provide the following:
- Presenting author’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address and fax number
- Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: first name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name (e.g. Jason Wong or J. Wong
- Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Each poster session author will be provided with a 1 Meter x 1 Meter poster presenting area and mounting pins. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- All illustrations, charts, etc., to be posted should be prepared in advance as materials for these purposes will not be available at the meeting site. Scient will provide a reasonable supply of push pins, but we suggest authors provide their own if possible.
- Avoid overcrowding figures and cramming too many numbers into tables. Legends and titles should accompany all figures, tables, photographs, etc. in order to allow their immediate identification.
- Try not to stand directly in front of your poster, allow other scientists to view the entire poster. Stand to the side.Must display the ID card all the time during conference hours.
We are pleased to inform you that all accepted abstracts will be published in the respective Scient Journals. Accepted abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings which are to be distributed at the conference.
Additional Scient Resources
All abstracts are subjected to peer review and are expected to meet the standards of academic/scientific excellence. Submissions will be considered by an expert panel if not, rejected right away by peer reviewers, whose identities will remain anonymous to the speakersVaccines R&D summit Committee would like to invite speakers to submit their research for inclusion in the Vaccines 2016 scientific sessions